- Early Detection Key to Oral Cancer Survival
- Midwest Dental and Mountain Dental Donate Free Dental Care to More than 600 Children in Need – March 2013
- April is National Oral Cancer Awareness Month – April 2012
- Give Kids a Smile – Mountain Dental Donates Dental Care to Children in Need – February 2012
- Give Kids a Smile – Mountain Dental Donates Dental Care to Children in Need – February 2011
Mountain Dental Bloomfield Presents to Local Classroom
In recognition of National Dental Hygiene Month in October, Elizabeth Mansur and Melanie Aranda of Mountain Dental Bloomfield presented to a classroom of curious kids on the importance of dental health.
Mountain Dental Highlands Ranch donates to the ACS Community LIFT
Dr. Jeff Erickson and the Mountain Dental Highlands Ranch visited the Denver ACS Community LIFT (Life Interventions for Families in Transition) shelter to donate toothbrushes, toothpaste, and dental floss to the homeless and needy. They also toured the facility and plan to continue donating when LIFT has additional needs.
Pictured Left to Right: Elise Riccardi, Beth Mason, 3 LIFT Volunteers, & Dr. Jeff Erickson
Mountain Dental Farmington Participates in Wellness Fair
Mountain Dental Farmington team members Ardell Hutchins (right) and Hygienist Julie Boggess (left) giveaway toothbrushes, paste, floss, and other goodies, along with education on the importance of oral heath at the San Juan County Health Fair in Farmington, NM!